GOONDIWINDI – THURS 22 FEBRUARY Venue: Gateway to Training, 15-21 Russell Street, Goondiwindi from 9am to 3pm
ST GEORGE – FRIDAY 23 FEBRUARY Venue: Care Balonne, 4-86 Victoria St, St George from 9am to 3pm
SPRINGSURE – TUESDAY 13 MARCH Venue: Overlander Motel, 10 Eclispe St, Springsure from 9am to 3pm
ROMA – WEDNESDAY 18 JULY Venue: TBA. 9am to 3pm
The thought of going paperless can be very daunting however this workshop will show you that, with a bit of organising, going paperless will ultimately make your office more efficient. You will be given the tools and techniques to break down the process of going paperless into manageable steps.
The workshop will give also you practical ideas into how various technology can be adopted to benefit the operation and administration of your farming business and has been designed to be of benefit for small to medium Agribusiness’ in Australia. The goal is to encourage Agribusiness to examine how technology can benefit their office based operations.
The workshop will:
- Provide a brief history of the origin and evolution of the Paperless Office concept.
- Encourage alternate ways of viewing the traditional Office model.
- Identify and describe the technology currently available which would support a Paperless Office approach.
- Describe the use of some of these technologies within the context of established Office practices.
- Outline some of the additional benefits of ‘Cloud’ technology which can be used to benefit your business’ online presence.
- Discuss security issues related to business’ operation in the online environment.
- Identify other agricultural related organisations which are also moving their key business operations online.
- Finish the workshop practically considering how these technologies could be adopted to benefit the operation and administration of your business.